From the Roaminangler to whom it may concern : I probably won't be amassing points cramming my tacklebox full of stuff purchased on line . When you have close to thirty pounds of plastic worms , numerous boxes of hardbaits , spinnerbaits , pig and jigs , striper fishing stuff , ultra light stuff , fly fishing and tying stuff , seven flyrods , dozens of rods and reels for any occasion , even a flat bottom boat , the only way for me to get a point is buying a box of fiddle worms or a tube of crickets . I do have a cast net for shad but that don't count . I will pop some pictures on the site soon . Weather permitting , it will hopefully be pictures of fish !

Posted Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:30 pm

roaminangler

From the Roaminangler to whom it may concern : I probably won't be amassing points cramming my tacklebox full of stuff purchased on line . When you have close to thirty pounds of plastic worms , numerous boxes of hardbaits , spinnerbaits , pig and jigs , striper fishing stuff , ultra light stuff , fly fishing and tying stuff , seven flyrods , dozens of rods and reels for any occasion , even a flat bottom boat , the only way for me to get a point is buying a box of fiddle worms or a tube of crickets . I do have a cast net for shad but that don't count . I will pop some pictures on the site soon . Weather permitting , it will hopefully be pictures of fish !

I will have to agree with you on that, after 47 plus years of fishing I have accumalated a lot of tackle myself. Between Walmart and Academy Sports, I can't seem to get out of one of those places without something that I can use for fishing.The sporting good section will get me every time.

rlt

Posted Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:55 pm

AL Fish Finder

Social Links