Two fishermen were out on the lake when one of them dropped his wallet. As they watched the wallet float down to the depths of the lake, a carp came along and snatched up the wallet. Soon came another carp who stole it away and then a third joined in.

Remarked one of the fisherman, “That’s the first time I’ve ever seen carp-to-carp walleting.”

Posted Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:54 pm

One day while driving home from his fishing trip in the pouring rain, a man got a flat tire outside a monastery.

A monk came out and invited him inside to have dinner and spend the night. The motorist accepted. That night he had a wonderful dinner of fish & chips. He decided to compliment the chef.

Entering the kitchen, he asked the cook, "Are you the fish friar?"

"No," the man replied, "I'm the chip monk."

Posted Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:00 pm

Two busy young men were out in the woods on a camping and fishing trip, when they came upon this great trout brook. They stayed there all day, enjoying the fishing, which was super.

At the end of the day, they enjoyed an excellent meal of fresh trout, cooked on an open fire and watched the sun go down.

Realizing that times like these are treasures, they vowed that no matter how hectic their lives or careers got, they would meet every year at the same time, in the same place and renew the experience.

The next year, they met and traveled to a spot near where they had been the year before. They walked into the woods and before long came upon a brook.

One of the men said to the other, "This is the place!"

The other replied, "No, it's not!"

The first man said, "Yes it is! I recognize the clover growing on the bank on the other side."

To which the other man replied, "Come on! You can't tell a brook by its clover!!"

Posted Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:45 pm

AL Fish Finder

Social Links