I guess I'll never get a fishfinder friend from the Spotsman's Paradise due to the history of thre LSU v ALABAMA rivalry . Being a BAMMER I can't bring myself to apologize for the Beatdowns , TeaBagging , and the usual outcomes of the football games between the two schools . Yes Bama held the lease on Tiger Stadium as well as Neyland Stadium during the 'Bear Bryant' era , but aren't things different now ? I do offer sincere thanks to the Bayou Bengals for not keeping 'NICK' , he did save our program . Try living in a state where Auburn is located , that is a 365 , 24-7 thing , we get along . A story was told in an interview on a local radio show about one of the few times Bama went to Baton Rouge and lost ..... the LSU fans still threw rocks at the team buses . After this past year when two games is what it took to finalize an outcome , One wonders will the game in November be a good as the last two between BAMA and LSU . Yes it will ! Oh yeah........... ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !

Posted Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:17 pm

Posted Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:52 am

AL Fish Finder

Social Links