Hello all,

I am enjoying this site so far. I moved to Alabama just 3 years ago from Georgia and so far I LOVE it! I lived in GA for well over 10 years, and lived in El Paso, TX before that. I grew up in GA and Ohio, and have family in both states.

That means I'm not a Yankee, I'm a Hybrid! You can see which place I chose to live when I got out on my own! ;>

I spent 5 years in the US Army, and have thus spent time in Washington State, Virginia, Texas and Georgia in the US, as well as some time in Korea and Kuwait.

I am a Christian, and love to talk about it, but I know not everyone does. I don't believe anyone was brought to the Faith by being obnoxious to them, so I won't be "in your face" about it to anyone. If you want to share/talk about the Faith, feel free to ask me though!

I love the outdoors, but don't get out much, as my wonderful wife and I have 3 children, and 2 are under 2 years old as of this writing. My oldest (now 4) is learning to fish though, so thanks be to God I'm beginning to get back out there!

I also love to hunt, pursue photography, hike, camp, etc. My dream is to have about 200 VERY rural acres with perhaps about a 12-20 acre pond on it. Wish me well with that!

I look forward to getting to know my new home state by getting out there and by talking with like-minded fellows. Take care, and I look forward to getting to know you all.

Posted Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:46 am

AL Fish Finder

Social Links